Mid Cheshire Buy Sell
Serving the bustling rural community of Mid Cheshire, our flagship Buy Sell title reaches marketplaces that are both affluent and sustainable. The Mid-Cheshire Buy Sell is the perfect vehicle to reach individuals who are looking to make a purchase, whether it be anything from second hand items to prestige vehicles.
The booking and cancellation deadline is as follows:
Mid Cheshire Tuesday 5pm
The total monthly readership penetration figure for the Mid-Cheshire Buy Sell is 57% with an average time spent reading of 25 minutes. The total weekly readership penetration figure is 42%. The Mid Cheshire Buy Sell has a distribution figure of more than 40,000 copies every week.
The Mid Cheshire Buy Sell includes the following sections:-
- Cars/Commercials, which has print and trade motors advertising
- Home Services Guide, which has an A-Z guide of trade professionals
- Leisure Guide, which has holidays and what’s on the region
- Situations Vacant, which has all the latest jobs from around the area
- Trade retail
- Agriculture, which includes gardening, livestock and pets advertising and
- Bargains, which lists thousands of articles for sale and wanted.
The readership profile is broken down by gender, age and socio-economic profile.
- 44 percent of readers are male
56 percent of readers are female
- 33 percent of readers are 15 to 34 years old
38 percent of readers are 35 to 54 years old
28 percent of readers are 55 or older
- 39 percent of readers are ABC1s
61 percent of readers are C2DEs
We can now compare this to the population profile, again broken down by gender, age and socio-economic profile.
- 48 percent of people in the coverage area are male
52 percent of people in the coverage area are female
- 34 percent of people in the coverage area are 15 to 34 years old
34 percent of people in the coverage area are 35 to 54 years old
32 percent of people in the coverage area are 55 or older
- 46 percent of people in the coverage area are ABC1s
54 percent of people in the coverage area are C2DEs
Some of the key areas we cover are —
Ellesmere Port, Frodsham, Northwich, Winsford, Tarporley and Nantwich.
123 Main Street
Tel: 01928 736 220
Fax: 01928 736 208
62 - 65 Chandos Place,
London WC2N 4LP
Tel: 0207 845 0100
Fax: 0207 845 0101
AMRA MEDIASERVE (Manchester)
Unit 12, The Office Village
Exchange Quays, Manchester M5 3FH
Tel: 0161 869 7800
Fax: 0161 848 8453
Here are a few useful guidelines that will help in the successful reproduction of your ad.
- Always use a URN to identify your advert, contact the Advertising Sales Department if not known.
- Colour files must be CMYK - not Pantone or RGB.
- Electronic artwork must have the fonts embedded and have a file format of either
EPS or PDF.
- We accept the following disk formats: Floppy, Zip (100mb), Jazz (1Gb) & CD.
- ADS or Adfast are the preferred method of transmission, though ISDN is available by
Electronic Artwork Reception (E.A.R):
- All electronic advertising copy should be sent to:
Chester Chronicle & Associated
Chester CH1 2AA.
Page And Column Widths
1 column 31.5mm
2 column 66.5mm
2½ column 85.08mm
3 column 101.5mm
4 column 136.5mm
5 column 171.5mm
For detailed technical specifications please call 01244 606 459